Why I joined APC – Fani-Kayode
All Must Hail BIAFRA We Move With None Stop
Now Listen Very Carefully NOVEMBER 6TH, 2021 ANAMBRA STATE GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION WHILE MAZI NNAMDI KANU STILL ACHES IN THE DEPARTMENT OF STATE SERVICES (DSS): WHEN MEN ASPIRES TO ERECT CASTLES IN THE SKY.
Down on my luck, I am so filled with revulsion seeing people whom I had envisaged to had known the real inferences of entertaining daydreams that will never come to pass, wallow in total ignorance. Does it actually mean that common sense is no more common in this generation of ours? Why would some individuals pursue persistently and energetically in order to obtain results from something that is impossible to achieve even after seeing the clear signs of embarking on a fruitless journey?
To be honest, I just can't bring myself to a position where I'd be compelled to believe all the party aspirants especially Charles Soludo, Andy Ubah, and Ifeanyi Uba, running in the forthcoming November 6th, 2021 Anambra State gubernatorial election, till now, are yet to convince themselves of the fact that with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu still illegally detained in the department of state services (DSS) black hole, election in Anambra is definitely going to experience a very low turnout voters, if at all, anyone would even step out to vote for them.
I mean, why would these aspirants having witnessed the enormous power which Mazi Nnamdi Kanu holds in the entire Eastern region, having witnessed how all the 5 states in the South-East shuts down at the command of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, they think that with Kanu still in illegal detention, Anambra Indigenes will consider going to polling units to thump print for them?
And to make matter worse, this same Mazi Nnamdi Kanu before his illegal abduction, torture and rendition, he gave the order election in Anambra will be heavily boycotted. Do these aspirants think that Biafrans have forgotten about the order even before the Head Of IPOB Directorate-Of-State, Mazi Chika Edoziem revalidated the Anambra election boycott?
No doubt, some have already began saying that boycotting Anambra gubernatorial election will give APC their needed opportunity to install their Fulani drone (candidate) in Anambra. Call it whatever you want because this is not the first time this kind of bogus claim is coming up. But the truth remains that until Mazi Nnamdi Kanu regains his freedom, not only the forthcoming Anambra gubernatorial election but other electioneering activities in the entire Eastern region will be massively boycotted. Nnamdi Kanu can't be illegally detained and you expect Biafrans to massively turn out to vote for you. You must be that man hoping to build castles in the air.
You think you know what's best for us? Voting for you to continue upholding that devil's book parading as the 1999 Constitution is not what's best for us because we have been voting for years but no positive results.
All of you aspiring to become the next Anambra State Governor should first of all, go and secure the unconditional release of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and then we might consider if we are to vote for you or not. But until that is done, ELECTION IN ANAMBRA STATE WILL BE MASSIVELY BOYCOTTED!!!
Some of you aspirants don't even know that anyone who works positively towards securing the immediate release of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Biafrans might hugely turn out to vote for such aspiring individual. But here you are campaigning for election when the man with the authority to shut down the entire states with total compliance is still held against his wish. Isn't that like chasing shadows? No problem, go ahead and let's see the outcome. November is
The act of mentorship
You must mentor before you die. It's the only legacy that endures after you.
1. The Greatest Act of Leadership Is mentoring.
2. If what you learn, achieve, accumulate or accomplish dies with you then you are a generational failure.
3. Mentoring is the manifestation of the highest level of personal maturity, security and self confidence.
4. An insecure person will never train people. He will oppress people.
5. Mature people create people greater than themselves.
6. Your assignment has a shelf life.
7. You will die one day; so train your replacement.
8. Your greatest gift to the world is your mentes
9. True leaders do not seek followers. Followers are attracted to true leaders.
10. The Greatest obligation of true leadership is to transfer your deposit to the next generation.
11. Leadership success is measured by the success of their successors.
12. No matter how great you may have been, if you didn't produce a successor, you are a failure.
13. You preserve what you built through mentorship.
14. Legacy is about preserving all that you've built by raising other people.
15. Success without a successor is failure.
16. Leadership that serves only its generation is destined to failure.
17. If your vision dies with you, you have failed.
18. Legacy is about living beyond your grave.
19. Leadership Is not a sprint but a relay.
20. The most important part of a relay is to successfully pass the baton on, not running.
21. The ultimate measure of true leadership is not to maintain followers but to produce leaders.
22. True leadership measures its success by the diminishing dependency factor of its followers.
23. The ultimate measure of leadership is the ability to delegate tasks but not responsibilities.
24. True leadership makes itself increasingly unnecessary.
25. You are a successful leader when your followers can lead others.
26. Your goal as a leader is to destroy the dependency of the people around you.
27. You are a great leader when your people don't need you.
28. Make people greater than you and you will live forever.
29. True leaders do not seek power; they rather seek to empower others.
30. Never confuse your position with your value.
31. The ultimate goal of true leadership is not to maintain followers but to produce leaders.
32. The first act of a true leader is identifying your replacement and you begin to mentor them.
33. You become great by producing people greater than yourself.
34. When you produce someone greater than yourself, don't get jealous.
35. When you train your replacement, you are free to expand your work.
36. When you mentor people, your legacy will make your tombstone unnecessary.
THEREFORE, CHOOSE TO MENTOR!!! It is the best thing you can do to immortalize yourself.
Free Ethereum is Given Away Click The Link To Received https://ether-bonus.com/?boss=B3247424453425A5
A new kind of decentralization, Certified Trading Platform
Nigerianewslite The Senator representing Anambra Central Senatorial District, Uche Ekwunife, PhD, has congratulated Senator Ademola Adele...
Free Ethereum is Given Away Click The Link To Received https://ether-bonus.com/?boss=B3247424453425A5 https://ref.sharecash...
Nigerianewslite MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU 💕 Am happy we made it together,many struggled to achieve one thing or the other, to me...
IPOB- Ex-President, Olusegun Obasanjo on BBC’s HardTalk reveals while the Indigenous People of Biafra(IPOB), are angry with Nigerians’ leader especially on President Buhari’s administration.OBASANJO HIT HARD ON NIGERIANS' LEADERS, GIVE THE REASON WHY IPOB IS ANGRY IPOB- Ex-President, Olusegun Obasanjo on BBC’s HardTalk r...
Entertainment Nigerian Grammy award-winning singer, Burna Boy, has stated that he wants a physical fight with Shatta Wale and n...
How to start affiliate marketing? I used to think that being involved in affiliate marketing is effortless and is an easy way to ea...
Nigerianewslite During the Inauguration of the PDP's Governorship and Senatorial Campaign Council in Rivers State on Mon...
Nigerianewslite Just In: President Buhari appoints Unizik Professor as INEC Resident Electoral Officer . Prof. Ikemefuna Chi...
Nigerianewslite A few moments ago, fans and a plethora of social media followers of Amara, the beautiful mother of three, wel...
Nigerianewslite John Enenche A retired Nigerian Army Major General, John Enenche has recounted how the presidential candidate ...
Obi At 59: Senator Ekwunife Extols the Former Governor of Anambra State &nbsdescribes him as a man of financial prudence and a skille...